Sweet Kathy at DaybyDay tagged me so here we go!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Worked in the men’s weight room when I was 17. No, we don’t need to discuss it!
2. Worked for the government in admin.
3. Law firm – created computer programs
4. Office manager/assistant to the pastor
Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
1. Lady Hawk
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. The Thomas Crown Affair (with Pierce)
4. Princess Bride
Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
4. The Office
Four places I have vacationed:
2. The Outer Banks (every summer)
3. The Florida Keys
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steamed Maryland Crabs
2. Steak and mashed taters
3. Pancakes, eggs, hash browns and link sausage (sorry…I can’t have one without any of the others, so in my mind…it’s a dish!)
4. My mom’s Mac n’ Cheese
Four websites I visit daily
1. Living Proof Ministries
2. iVillage – Getting Fit in your 40’s
3. Various blogs…okay like 50 but I do have my faves
4. People.com (don’t tell anyone…I’m trying to break the habit)
Four places I would rather be
2. Smith Mountain Lake
3. The Outer Banks
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. All four of you that read my blog…you know who you are!
It is all about your hubby/man! (The Man)
1. Who is your man? Russell
2. How long have you been together?
Married 24 years. Known each other 31 years
3. How long did you date? On and off from age 15 (me) until he proposed in June 1983 and we were married in September 1983 (the rush was not so much a rush as a necessity…NO…I was not pregnant. My dad was being stationed in Turkey).
4. How old is your man? 47 years and 11 months
5. Who eats more? He does but sometimes I think I could definitely out eat him!
6. Who said I love you first? Can’t remember! Probably him.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? Me.
9. Who is smarter? It’s a tie.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine without a doubt.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do but he’s not allowed to do my stuff
12. Who takes out the trash? Neither of us. That’s why we had three children.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? Him
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? See Question #12.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me or The Boy
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who is the most stubborn? Me
20. Whose parents do you like the most? Mine.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
22. Who asked out who? Ummmmmm….
23. Who proposed? He did.
24. Who has more friends? Me
25. Who has more siblings? We each have one sister
One thought on “A Meme and The Man”
Thanks for doing these memes! I love the fun stories and insight into my Siestas that results! 🙂