1. Do you prefer grape JELLY or grape JAM? I prefer Jam. My family prefers jelly. And even though I rarely eat said jam, we usually have jam and not jelly in the house. One of the perks of buying the groceries.
2. Why do boys make competitions out of everything. If one person in our house burps…a burping cacophony can be heard throughout the home. And as I told T this morning, Sarah usually wins.
3. Why can’t children seem to turn their clothes right side out when they take them off? I’ve even tried just washing them that way. They don’t care.
4. Why is that if you leave one piece of paper on the counter and walk away for ten minutes…when you return there are 20 pieces of paper there?
5. Why are tho*gs so popular these days? They are all that my girl will wear. I always found them so uncomfortable and to really get her going, I tell her I end up wearing them every day…they just don’t start OUT as th*ngs.
Okay, I’ve taxed my brain enough this morning, but really…these are the kinds of things I was thinking about and thought I’d get some thoughts from y’all.