1. Trader Joe’s coffee beans. The. Bomb.
2. Whipping cream. Thanks to my dear friend, Vee. She turned me on to whipping cream for my coffee, in the Winter, many, many years ago. I am hooked.
3. Tony Stark, Phil Coulson, Steve Rogers and everything that is the Marvel Comics Movies.
4. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter. Actually leaned against the counter this evening and ate it straight out of the jar with a spoon. *not for the first time*
5. Colleges and Universities in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Four, specifically. In no particular order: Radford, Ferrum, Shenandoah, and Averett. Coincidentally, The Wild Boy is has applied to these four Virginia schools.
6. Advent. I mean I love Christmas, but Advent is consuming me these days. Advent is from the Latin word coming. It also means expectant waiting and preparation for the birth of Jesus. I have a handful of Advent Devotionals and have already begun reading them and using them for my Quiet Time.
7. English Muffins. I actually purchased a set of English Muffin molds. I haven’t made them yet, but I plan to. English Muffins are so very delicious with TJ’s Pumpkin Butter, by the way.
8. Apples. With or without peanut butter. And in pies, breads, and crisps.
9. My acupuncture appointments. My next one is today at 9:30. I am, for sure, going to get tsk’d at for still not going 99.9% vegan for a three month period. But I’m okay with that. I am, every day, eating more and more healthy. And I am finally feeling well enough to
think believe that this week I will start exercising again. So excited!
10. Sleep. I am still not getting enough of it,but I am consistently getting a block of 4-5 solid hours every night. I can definitely tell that this increase in restorative sleep is helping my fibromyalgia pain and fatigue.
11. Writing. The acupuncture, sleep and decrease in pain and fatigue has me needing to write. I need to come up with A Plan. Setting aside time each day to write. The fibro, when I’m in the midst of a flare-up, suppresses everything. The pain and fatigue suppresses everything. Relief from that is letting the creativity flow.
12. Your Comments. I am obsessed with checking my blog for them so keep them coming. Please!
Love you guys. See you tomorrow for Day 5.