Seriously…this has been painful. We have thousands of pictures totally not organized, tossed in bins, drawers, photo boxes and a stack of albums. Yes…I have a couple of boxes of Creative Memories stuff…who has time for that?
I WANT time for that.
My Winter project is going to be to start getting our photos in some sort of order.
I have a couple of questions and I could really use your help and your answers.
1. Do you scrapbook?
2. Do you just put your photos in albums, without the “scrapbooking” part of it?
3. Do you put your photos in photo boxes in some semblance of order?
4. Do you toss duplicate photos/similar photos?
5. How do you store your negatives?
6. Where should I start/how do I get started?
Here is the really sad part…both Russell and I were on our high school yearbook staffs…I was the editor, for crying out loud! We passed that gene onto our oldest child. He was on the yearbook staff, too and was also an editor. Photos and preserving memories are important to me. I’m keeper of the Hart/Meyer family photos and history. My mother, in all of her smartness, has not given me the boxes yet to organize cuz, well, she knows I haven’t even gotten my stuff organized!
Once I figure out to upload the PDF file that is now Sarah’s Senior Ad…I’ll show it to you. In the meantime I’m off to watch last night’s episode of The Office.