Today when you get home…you belong to ME. You go NOWHERE. The TV is NOT on. NOONE comes over.
1. You WILL do your homework.
2. You WILL go on blackboard and print out your homework for dad and I to see and you will show us your completed homework.
3. If you (by some miracle) completed your homework at school and did NOT bring it home…you will go back to school and get it so that we can see it.
4. There will NOT be any missing homework assignments this quarter or it will cost you. In time and $$…more to follow on that news.
5. After homework, you will get ALL of the dirty clothes out of your rooms and put them IN the laundry room.
6. You WILL get all of your crap out of the living room and the kitchen TODAY.
7. We are ALL going to church tonight for dinner. You do NOT have a choice.
8. You DO, however, have a choice on whether or not you stay at church after dinner or come home to a) finish homework/studying or b) CLEAN.
9. My Girl and The Boy WILL drop the Virginia Diner box off to Nicole TONIGHT.
Let the games begin…