Okay, I couldn’t come up with anything better to title my list. And it’s Wednesday so I tried to pull the two together…unsuccessfully, apparently.
Here’s the list:
1. Day 2 of the May Day Weight Loss Challenge! Woo-hoo. I had thought I’d pop onto the blogs of each of the ladies participating and quickly got overwhelmed by it all and this morning…there are 181 ladies, y’all! We so rock with accountability and encouragement. It’s also a testament to how many of us want to become more healthy. Love that. I however, totally blew yesterday by eating leftover birthday ice cream cake. Tummy is still complaining about it. But I did eat healthy the rest of the day. Grilled chicken, a quarter of a baked tater with a tiny smudge of butter and salt & pepper (no sour creme…which is HUGE…I smother my taters in SC) and a chunk of french bread dipped in olive oil with garlic.
2. As we speak, I’m coloring my hair. edited to say: this hair color is banging (as My Girl would say). One of my BFF, told me only I would color my hair in a color that could be a Starbucks drink…MOCHACCINO. And now that I’ve found it, I’ve discovered it is a discontinued color. (OF COURSE)
3. I’ve determined the camera really does add
50 10 pounds. I didn’t look as fat this morning as in my BEFORE picture. (A girl can dream, can’t she?)
5. For your listening pleasure, y’all need to check out Travis Cottrell, if you haven’t already. I first heard of him at the Beth Moore – Get Out of That Pit simulcast. He blew me away. I loaded all of his music onto my iPod and then created another playlist entitled: Fave Travis. Pretty much all of his music is now also on the Fave Travis playlist…he is just amazing and God is really using him to speak to my heart.
6. I had a bunch more things to list but the hair color fumes are fogging my brain!