1. Rarely says what she’s thinking. It’s just too scary for people to hear.
2. Wonders what this entire “twitter” thing is about? What the??? As if we don’t all spend enough time online, texting, blogging, and surfing????
3. Loves Chick-fil-a and ain’t afraid to make anyone stop at every single cfa we go by.
4. Could (and currently is) eating choc chip cookies with a side o’ milk for dinner.
5. Is having a difficult time squeezing into her “stretchy, safe jeans” (see #4 above, apparently).
6. Just wants to run away sometimes. And does. And then people come find her. And drag her back. Kicking and screaming. And grateful.
7. Is really, really ticked that she is not going to the Outer Banks this summer. For the second summer in a row. Something about sending a kid off to college and all the expenses that entails and oh, yeah, we spent 10 days at Disney over Christmas. SO????
8. Would like a laptop. Or a Mac iBook (is that what they’re called?).
9. Is feeling like God is hiding His face from her in order for her to have a time in the desert.
10. Knows that times in the desert make her a stronger girl. A girl that continues to grow.
11. Hates the time in the desert.
12. Loves the growth.
13. Has gotten into the disgusting habit of not washing her face before bedtime. How the heck did that happen? Lazy, lazy, lazy!
14. Is really mad that Jill is moving away. Mad at Jill. Seriously, mad.
15. Is about ready to say what she is really thinking so will sign off now. To wash her face.